Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 52: {1/52}

So, this year I decided to do a 52 weeks / 52 photographs project. I'm constantly taking pictures of everything-from mushrooms in my neighbors' yards to graffiti on the walls of a building downtown. Unfortunately, most of these images are never seen by anyone but me. This project is a great way to show off some of the things that I like to photograph just for fun. Each week, I'll post my favorite for that particular week.

I'm a little late getting the first few weeks posted, because I've been busy with client orders (they come first!), but I should be able to catch up. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!!



week1

Sloss Furnace: One of the creepiest places in Birmingham. I love the flare was created by the lights on the buildings and I even love the grain - I think it brings out the atmosphere of this place.

No comments: